Online Giving Guide
Easy. Fast. Secure.
Supporting the mission of First Presbyterian just got easier with expanded online giving tools. Easy, fast, secure giving for you and a more predictable giving stream for First Presbyterian.
To give one-time donations, recurring donations or your pledge donations here’s how:
- Go to your app store and search for “GivePlus Church” to download for FREE.
- Enter First Presbyterian Bend and find First Presbyterian in the list with the address 230 NE Ninth Street.
- Select this church by tapping.
- First Presbyterian will be displayed as your default church.
- Create your account by entering name, email and a password.
- Verify creation of account through email sent to you by Give+.
- Sign in with email address and password.
- Click the + symbol to donate.
- Choose general fund and a preset amount or enter another amount.
- Choose donation frequency, amount and start date.
- Verify donation by tapping the arrow in the top right.
- Enter your payment information and tap Next.
- Review your donation summary then select Complete Donation.
- Enter your 541 516 1495 text number and the amount you wish to donate then press send.
- You will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Tap “Process.”
- After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email.
- For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically.
Giving Kiosk @ First Presbyterian
- Choose your donation amount.
- Swipe your card to complete your donation.
- You can then choose to have a receipt emailed to you.