Register for upcoming Adult Education Classes below.
The Contemplative Life in the Age of Anxiety: Given our current global crisis, our anxieties tempt us to give in to paralyzing fear. The contemplative life is about experiencing God in one’s life and replacing fear with love and peace.
- Instructor: Lorraine Stuart
- Meeting Room: Prayer Room
- Dates and Time: 9:00 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Sunday Mornings, September 17-October 22, 2023
How the Bible Speaks to Our World in Crisis: Finding Spiritual Guidance in Complex Environment and Threatened World
- Instructors: Tyler McQuilkin and Duncan Ferguson
- Meeting Room: Adult Center
- Dates and Time: 9:00 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Sunday mornings, Sept. 17- October 22, 2023