Find answers to some of our most commonly asked questions and links to additional information on associated topics. If you don’t see your question listed below, use the connection form in the left tab so we can get you the information you need.
- Check your network connection to be sure you are connected to the internet.
- Multiple users on your home network watching video at the same time may interfere with the quality of video streaming.
- Test your bandwidth speed - www.speedtest.net. For the best viewing experience, select a server near your location with a broadband connection of at least 500 Kbps (down speed).
- If you’re watching on a computer, select a lower bitrate from the Video Quality drop-down menu located below the bottom-right corner of the video screen.
- Update your browser. (Learn more here.)
- Be sure you are watching the after the scheduled start time.
- Verify that your security settings allow the playing of embedded videos.
- Refresh the web page. Once it has completely loaded, click the “Play” button to begin playing the .
- Clear your internet browser’s cache (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
- Check to ensure that your system’s firewall has enabled port 1935 for tcp traffic.
- Update your browser. (Learn more here)
- Adjust the volume on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower right corner of the video player.
- Restart your internet browser by closing and reopening it.
- Allow third-party video content on your computer (learn more by visiting your browser's help page).
- Check any antivirus and firewall software to see if it's blocking third-party video content.
- In your phone’s settings, verify that your wi-fi is turned on and you are connected to the Internet.
- Check that your phone is receiving a strong service signal (more than one bar).
- Close other apps that may be connecting to the internet and using up your bandwidth.
- Can you view any other videos on your phone? If you are unable to play any other video on your phone, there may be a technical issue relating to your phone’s video capabilities.
If you are watching the on a phone or a large screen, you may press the four arrows button in the lower right of the video to enlarge the video to the full screen.
Copy the code below and paste into your page.
<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://bendfp.org/livestream/july-29th/" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></iframe> </div>
Note: This blurb will be removed from this page before the , on 08/04/2021