Middle School Youth Group
About YOUTH GROUP at Bend First Presbyterian
Rooted in the way of Jesus, we create a collaborative, inclusive and loving space for teens to dig deeper with God and to participate in self-discovery, peacemaking and social justice.
What we seek to do as a Youth Group.
- Embody the inclusive love of God by providing space for all youth to feel accepted and included in community. We seek to be a sanctuary for every teenager.
- Empower teenagers to build meaningful relationships with self, others, and God.Teenagers experience a community that deeply seeks and values authenticity and support.
- Equip students with tools and experiences to balance mind, body, and soul. Teenagers will be accompanied by one another and adults as they discover their own faith journey.
- Create opportunities for young folks to be immersed in the stories of the world, and as a result of their experience, participate in peacemaking and social justice.
- Empower adults to build meaningful relationships with teenagers. Parents, teachers, coaches, and volunteers receive support, training, and resources to better understand adolescence.
- We are rooted in the way of Jesus, and we understand the gospel to be radically inclusive, loving, and peacemaking. As we embody this inclusive love of God, we participate, with the Spirit, in the healing and restoration of all things... with teenagers.